ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - I

It is Nov 2006. The month which I officially think was the month I was in a job. I joined the ABC Company which has one of the highest workforce that any Company has. Atleast to my knowledge. The induction program was offered with Sodex-Ho coupons to pay for our lunch. I was somewhat pleased with the coupon. Since I was about to have lunch from my own earned money. The day I will never forget :). After the lunch it was all good time with induction and all. We had nearly around 3 months of technical, VNA and other training. It was time to be allotted into projects. In the interview I had answered that I would be happy if I were in day shift for the job. Gone, the oppurtunity to work in that Account flew away with that answer..........
Gosh........The contract end date is approaching. Luckily we got interview for the Server operations profile. I gave the interview 1st. I got selected. Luckily no one asked me about the working in shifts :). It was nearly one year I worked there with a lot of pain since it was weekly rotational shifts. ABC had the benefit of switching job profiles. I took advantage of it and moved to Software testing then. This advantage cost me my perfomance rating. I was given the poor rating on 3 (Note this) which mad emy career hell to a large extent then.
It was normal fresher training for testing, then again it was trying for projects. I literally cried or died to get into a project. May be because I had very low rating. To my surprise or bad luck I got chance in 2 project at the same time. I did not want to leave project A since it was related to embedded and the interview was taken earlier. Unfortunately, the person responsible for me getting these 2 projects insisted me to join project B. I had no choice or I thought I never make one since she was the reason for both the projects. Besides project-B had Canada or US oppurtunity then. This information made me content atleast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience

VTU Exam Approach