ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

The US or Canada oppurtunity was only news. It never happened or neither did I get any onsite till date. My business unit change or even manager assignment was not done even then. Then news came we need to look for other projects. One of my friend Ramya referred me to Project-C. I cleared the interview. I joined the project. I was much relaxed then to get a chance to work in a Project after a long struggle. There I learnt Manual Testing & RFT on my interest. I was not much aware of the work place ploitics then. That year in 2008 again, I got low rating for not much work clocking since I wasn't assigned with the new BU manager or did not get utilisation or it was politics against me. I was sadened to the core. Being one of the core contributor with directly writing test cases straight away, I had been rewarded with a low rating after hour or so of argument with my Manager.
Not loosing my heart, I worked. All the tough or database related test cases were assigned to me. The entire team knew I could do it, but the same team was in some way or the other responsible to make me dig my own grave. Which I was not good enough to understand then. There was a conflict with one of the team senior. She literaly kept on asking the other team member's view about me. She always expected others to favour her in that matter. She was most respected member by our foolish team. I don't know why the team did that way :(. One fine day or night, the longest time I ever worked for someone in my office. My project manager who was in US pings me and in the conversation asks me if the page manager make any attempt to contact me. I didn't know then why would the page manager need to contact me then. Later on I realised that it was the start of the attempt to throw me out of ABC...............
The next day, the page manager contacted me. Informed me due to laying off I need to quit and all. Whoops I was hell shocked. He did not tell me clearly about the ex-gratia I would be offered. He wanted to eat the one month of the total three month's ex-gratia that would have been offered to me. With a lot of hustle and bustle with the most senior HR involved in my layoff process. It was time I thought that I quit. The main reason I thought this because if there is anyhting that needs to happen in ABC, it requires your project manager's permission. According to the HR ' If it hadn't been for my project manager, it wouldn't have gone this far'. Although if i wanted for a release my project manager wouldn't have co-operated was my thought. End of my hard work with peanut earning, with embarassment and harassment with getting kicked was the prize I got in ABC :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience

VTU Exam Approach