ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience

After being kicked off very badly. Now I am searching for a job like dog again. Searching, searching I landed up in a job after 2 months then on June end 2009 through a stupid FDSA consultancy. The consultancy cheated me by telling more pay earlier and offering me less pay on the offer letter. The consultancy representative told this is what is offerred and for me job was most important then or I didn't know the importance of salary :). It was training time in job, again that project didn't come to ASDF. Next I was put into Project-B there. There also I could stay for only 2 months. Project downsize there again. I was finally put into SQA Team based on my interview. There again, it was my another visit to Hell. I am still in Hell believe me :(. The SQA manager was content with my work, that she herself asked me to find out the procedure for making me on roll. Then on it was path to hell. I approached the Testing head of ASDF. She acted like a Govt servant and spoke to my managers and spoilt the idea of making me on roll. It was nearly 6months and should be end of contract as per consultancy and start of regular employment with Keane. I had to approach that Govt woman again. She asked for nearly 10 days more than 6months total to make me on roll. Which I agreed. Now it was the salary negotiation with the HR. I asked for X amount. The HR told that I need to take the call. I told my account manager regarding the same. She told that she will enquire with her mgr and let me know on my post birthday evening. The very evening I had got a mail in my inbox. Luckily I hadn't checked it that day. On Monday I check, it was a notice of 15days or so from my consultancy. I was somewhat shocked.
All of a sudden that afternoon before lunch, my manager asks me to train a new candidate who will be my replcement. Believe me, it was like a huge stone falling on my head. If they couldn't pay my expected X amount, they could have told me that they can't. But why cheat. I worked sincerely. They say work is worship. Is this the way to put an end to someone's worship. God. Save me!
Later on I tried asking my account manager or the Testing head to help get me a project or make me regular employee. In fact I again tried asking the Testing head. No luck. It was a shame for me. I shouldn't have asked.
The Account Manager, HR and Testing Head all had planned this.

My friend who was close to the Testing Head to believed them. She said that I didn't speak correctly. I was more dis-heartened by her words. Ohh God. Please help me out of Hell. I am still in Hell and the time I join another satisfactory - well paid job is the time I am out of Hell :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

VTU Exam Approach