My Job Journey after C-DAC

Wow. I am approaching the Cantonment railway station. I jus enjoyed the fresh smell of Bengaluru in the night in the train. Really, I never knew Bengaluru was with so special fragrance till that evening. I had sprain/ strained my leg. I couldn't walk easily :(. This happened to me for nearly 3 or 4 months from that day. I don't know what caused it.
Yes, coming to the job search. again it was applying here & there. Finally one day i got a call from a small company IJKL who were working on maps and relate stuff. It was work on a pocket PDA program to be able to locate the PDA itself in the map. Wow, it sounded interesting. We used embedded VC++ then. Very complicated, with Microsoft's VC++, it was three much for my brain. I heard news that the Company had history for not paying employees @ times. Learning also was difficult for me there. With these 2 main constraints, I suddenly stopped going to work. This may be after the second week I joined there. Not to mention, the Company even though small provided with good lunch.
Then on I searched and searched and decided to take up any profile job. Then I landed in the clutches of the top brand ABC in Nov 2006...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience

VTU Exam Approach