C-DAC Embedded Systems Experience

I tried, tried and tried. I didn't ind a job for myself. My brother was working in XYZi then. he suggested me to do join C-DAC for any course. Their Company XYZi go to recruit for every training batch passed out of C-DAC. Hmmm. I jus gav the entrance exam one sunday for the so called Diploma in Embedded Systems Design. Believe me, I just blindly gave the entrance test. I got selected for the Chennai branch. I was surprised. The fees wasn't any less. It was nearly 40k for course plus 20k for my expenditure for 5months in Chennai.
Like minded friends I got in C-DAC who were really very talented, but not able to land up in a very desirable job. Few left their jobs to learn embed systems and find a better job. Whoops, we Indians are really great I thought then.
One most important fact I learnt during my course in C-DAC is Linux. Wow, what a gift to my life from C-DAC. I always wanted to work on Linux from then on. Unfortunately till date I didn't get a chance to do so till date. :(
After the course, it was placement time. Borewell company came 1st. They wanted only 70+ percentage folks. Oops, I couldn't attend. I kept listening to my friend's interview experience. Then there was some gojjar company. We went there for the iw. They want only one category of human beings. Felt bugged off. Then we almost all went for one walkin. There to I lost in 1st written round. My C talented friend Ravishankar attended and got selected for the 2nd round. Believe me he was a g8 C programmer I ever saw in my life. He could write a double linked list pgm in more than 2 ways. Writing it in one was atleast good enough to land a job in Google atleast. In the 2nd round Ravi met up with the interviewer who simply asked questions usually C and checked with the answer list he had. Whoops. What a bad luck for Ravi, he was confident from the interviewer that he will not get that job. He confidentally walked away although I stopped him. H ws selected for the 3rd round as well. I still wonder why he did like that. Ravi got chance to 3rd round which was telephonic for the Borewell company. Unfortunately, the Borewell Company was worth digging borewells, none of our batch got selected there.
Last week of C-DAC course, I came to my home land Bengaluru and started searching here for my job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience

VTU Exam Approach