VTU Exam Approach

Hi Folks,
I write here my varying experiences I encountered and mastered the approach to write Karnataka State VTU engineering exams. At least to my knowledge. I passed out my engineering in 2005 after loosing a year in between. The reason being not that I did not study, but I did not know how to study for BE - VTU syllabus engineering. After the lost year I hardly had any back logs. This is simply because I had mastered the art of scoring in VTU. Believe me, I hardly worked as much as I did when I failed. In fact, I spent most of my time seaching for what to study in the text book after seeing my syllabus. Since this was difficult, I also tried going through previous QP's with answers. h approach also didn't fetch me enough marks.

What approach led me to ashieve better results was easier and brought me more satisfaction. What I did was
1) buy the most important text books
2) check the syllabus and mark what was needed to study in the text book.
3) finally read only for 80marks and not for 120marks

Believe me this approach made me score more than what I scored when preparing for 120marks. This approach simply worked because.
a) we will always be less confident when we learn less than what is required.
b) we always have more time and try to write 80marks total value questions better.

I wish many VTU students make the best of my experience to earn more marks than they usually did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC Company Bengaluru Experience - II

ASDF Company Bengaluru Experience